Who we are
All personal data that we receive trough this website will be protected and secure – it will be used exclusively for further communication with you and the CGA’s internal organization and will not, under any conditions, be disclosed to third parties. CGA’s founding company Crater Training Center is ISO 27701:2013 certified, which means that all data we receive from you is stored in accordance with the GDPR policy and that your data will be taken care of by the person in charge of their DPO (Data Protection Officer). Your data is stored for a certain period of time in accordance with the 2020 Accounting Act on the Obligation to Keep Documentation by Legal Entities, Article 28, after which it is deleted. You have the right to request insight into your data at any time, as well as its deletion.
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us yourself, including:
1. Subscription to our mailing list. When you sign up for our newsletter, by filling out the form “Subscribe to the SGA monthly newsletter”, it is necessary to enter your e-mail address. By entering your email address, you agree to be regularly informed about CGA activities. An e-mail address is information that you provide to us in this way.
Information that we collect automatically when you access or search our website, including:
1. Visitor data. We collect a certain amount of data from the moment you arrive at www.sga.rs. This may include information about your computer’s hard drive or software (IP address, browser, domain, access time, location) that allows us to provide customized user access to the website.
2. Information we collect with the help of cookies. The source from which we receive information about you as a user are cookies. These are small units of data that your browser stores on the device through which you access our website and directs them to us when you are on our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, to better understand you and your needs, and to customize the look of our website content. Due to the importance of all this information, the first notification you receive when you enter our site is related to cookies. Additional information about cookies is contained in the following text of this document under the title “Cookies”.
3. Location information. We may obtain and process information regarding your location. For example, we may collect information about the unique location of your mobile device (using GPS or Bluetooth technology). We can also get your approximate location using an IP address.
Why and how do we process your data?
The processing of your personal data is done in electronic format and may include in particular the following processing operations: collection, classification, use, analysis, disclosure, sharing, storage and deletion.
We process information about you in order to:
- build, maintain and improve our website,
- improve the experience of you as users, that you have when you search for content on our website,
- provide you with the information that really interests you and in a form that best suits your needs and preferences,
- keep you informed about all the initiatives, events and news organized by CGA and its founding organizations
- analyze the trends that our users set before us every day as challenges that we strive for
On what basis do we process your data?
Consent to the processing of your personal data is the legal basis for their processing and you can revoke it at any time, provided that the revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was performed before that revocation. In the event of revocation, further processing of your personal data will cease as soon as reasonably possible, unless there is another legal basis for the processing.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be the realization of a legitimate interest of the SGA or a third party (such as, for example, our business partners and/or SGA member companies), all in connection with the functioning of our website and/or conduct relating to the use of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. SGA is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of these other websites. Our advice is to always read the privacy policies of these websites to make sure how your personal information is processed and whether it is adequately protected.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can block some of these cookies by setting your internet browser, but keep in mind that in that case you will not be able to use the functionalities of our website or you will not be able to use them in full.
Also, if you have not blocked them, please note that when you use our website later, you can delete the initially enabled cookies at any time, provided that, after that deletion, you will no longer be able to use the functionality of our website or you will not be able to use them. use it completely. In any case, you can find out in more detail how it all works by clicking on the appropriate option in the menu of your internet browser.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer via [email protected]. com.