October 16th, 2019
Deep Learning at CGA 2019: Workshops, Masterclasses & Portfolio Reviews
Bringing everyone together and sharing knowledge is what we do best – and this year we’re especially in tune with your needs.
So, have a look at CGA Belgrade 2019 list of workshops and masterclasses, and find your way to one of them or more. We totally support you to get that thirst for knowledge taken care of!
- If you’re a Nukie (a rookie at Nuke), then the amazing Klaudija Cermak from Escape Studios London and her workshop on Industry Workflow in Nuke is just perfect for you.
- Have a passion for creating AAA games? Say no more! Branislav Pavlovic from Ubisoft Belgrade will guide you through the process of Creating weapon attachment.
- Designing sound for a Mobile Game Character is as fun as it sounds, so get ready for Shane Berry and his workshop. You only need to know how to hold a microphone and point it at things.
- If you’re in love with VR and you wish to navigate the real world with virtual reality – we got you! Well, our lecturers Mirko Stojkovic, Branko Sujic and Pavle Dinulovic from Faculty of Dramatic Arts got you. The workshop Hyperreality has a very limited number of lucky participants.
- For those more advanced in the industry wanting to learn more about The Art and Science of teaching VFX, Laurence Cymet is coming all the way from Centennial College.
- If you have a thing for smoke and fire (in computer graphics sense, of course), then this Bifrost Aero workshop by Michael B. Nielsen will fire up your technical skills.
- And if you often find yourself between two realms 3D and 2D, then you will also find yourself at the masterclass by Bogdan Amidzic – Procedural Problem solving in tight VFX Production.
Each workshop and masterclass requires a separate registration so make sure to spot your favorite and register on time.
We’re striving towards excellence and you’re in the front seat.
Grab the wheel.
This year we are paying special attention to education but also to preparing you for job opportunities that will come along. Experienced professionals from the industry will be at CGA Belgrade 2019 to review your portfolios! First impressions matter – and honest feedback from our reviewers will help you highlight your best skills.
We have invited Alwyn Hunt (The Rookies co-founder), Maksim Ljubenkovic (3D lead from Crater Studio), Dalibor Dejanovic (Character animation professor from Centennial College), Branislav Pavlovic (Weapon artist from Ubisoft) and Milos Milosevic (Compositing supervisor from Double Negative) to help you create your pathway.
But that’s not all. If you are not sure what to expect from a job interview, join us at 3lateral corner at CGA 2019. 3lateral team will give you feedback on your latest work and show you what it feels like to be recruited by simulating a job interview.
Use this opportunity to update your portfolio, master you interview skills and get insider tips and tricks!