October 14th, 2018
Sign Up for the Exclusive VFX Production Workshop at CGA2018
Andrew Brassington from Escape studios is coming back on yet another quest of educating the industry on a very important topic: What does it take to be a successful VFX producer? His previous talk in May shed some light on the subject of building a career in VFX and made everyone attending yell Eureka!from the top of their lungs. It surely sparked an idea or two since it was the most attended lecture in the whole program.
This more elaborate workshop is designed to successfully guide you through the ins and outs of being a VFX producer and break it down into a step-by-step recipe for success. From working on the VFX script to leading a team of artists, it sure will keep you chained to your seats and carefully listening to Andrew as you see new doors opening in your career.
What you will learn:
- Preparing a bid based on storyboards/Previz and script ∙
- The different departments within a VFX facility and how they interact with production
- The roles and responsibilities of the Producer and the Production team
- On set VFX requirements
Who this course is for:
- VFX Production coordinators
- Artists who want to switch career into producing
- Film Producers who want to get better understanding of Post Production and how to benefit from higher screen value with VFX
Andrew’s two-day drill will take place during the duration of the conference, and comes with a participation fee of EUR 80 for professionals and EUR 20 for students.
The registration for this workshop is not part of the official registration and if you are interested in attending the workshop, you need to register SEPARATELY .