Part of the CGA crew just landed a year-long project for one of our valuable partners. And we have a job opportunity just for you. This is why we are looking for a Host & Community Coordinator to join our team for a year-long project (with the possibility for renewal).
Throughout the years, our team has executed projects in the field of learning & development and event organization both within CGA and Crater Training Center. With numerous successful initiatives under our belt, we are known for nurturing the growth of art communities within creative industries in the region. As a team, we are dedicated to fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment, and we are applying such values to our community as well.
About the job:
If you’re ambitious, self-driven, and open to learning new tricks – we would love to meet you. This role requires good interpersonal skills, advanced communication skills, and a sense of time management that will enable you to execute tasks related to people management and event coordination.
Most importantly, you will be the face and voice of our team, passing along all in-house communications. If helping others in developing their talents and working with creative people each day sounds fun, then read on!
What will you do:
- You will work on an exciting project in the international environment;
- As a part of our internal comms team, you will make sure that all the information is passed in a timely manner to our community;
- You will communicate regularly with our lecturers, speakers, and program participants,
- Provide day-to-day onsite and online support to the program participants,
- Connect (with) people – a person in this role is expected to build strong connections and support collaborations;
- Write reports on the program progression,
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and (online) reviews,
- Make sure that all the KPIs are organized, contracts and agreements signed and filled;
- Organize group activities for the program participants;
- Help out with event organization;
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
What we expect from our ideal candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Serbian and English;
- Experience in planning and leading community initiatives;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience with using various social/comms apps (for instance, Slack, Discord, and other common social media apps);
- Attention to detail and a problem-solver approach;
- Eagerness to bring fresh perspectives and ideas to the table.
It would be super nice if you are:
- Eager to get involved and help out with creating marketing campaigns promoting our events and programs;
- Passionate about digital arts, games, animation, and movies.
What can you expect from this job:
- Many growth and learning opportunities;
- A friendly, supportive, and knowledge-sharing environment;
- A dynamic and productive workplace,
- Valuable experience in managing a creative community within the industry;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility of joining our team on other initiatives.
If you wish to apply for this job, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject “HCO: Job Application”, your resume, and your motivational letter attached.
The deadline for applications is February 1st, 2023.